Develop and maintain relationships and collaborations with key medical experts through the following activities:
· Independently establish and maintain robust relationships with neuro-oncology community and academic medical groups, clinicians, professional associations, patient advocacy organizations, and basic scientists.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of KIYATEC products, clinical treatment trends, clinical trials, and scientific activities within neuro-oncology and serve as internal and external expert in peer-to-peer discussions.
· Conduct regular scientific discussions and high-quality presentations to maintain a reliable presence with key medical experts and institutions to ensure medical and scientific understanding of KIYATEC tests.
· Raise awareness of all KIYATEC sponsored studies.
· Support KIYATEC’s reimbursement efforts through payer engagement and provision of disease state and test education.
· Collaborate with Clinical Affairs to review study sites, identify potential investigators to participate in clinical programs, identify barriers to patient enrollment and retention efforts to achieve study milestones, address questions from investigators and provide information regarding participation in KIYATEC sponsored or investigator initiated studies.
· Gather meaningful feedback, data or information during routine job performance that will aid KIYATEC in understanding medical or scientific needs, priorities, or concerns of healthcare providers and/or patients. Additionally, provide meaningful feedback and perspective on how key medical experts and healthcare providers view KIYATEC and competitor products.
· Perform regular review of relevant medical and scientific information and literature.
· Support the conduct and execution of KIYATEC’s Clinical Advisory Boards, including logistics, preparation of content and coordination with legal and compliance on contracts.
· Respond in an appropriate and expeditious fashion to unsolicited requests from key medical experts and healthcare providers.
· Gather and disseminate competitive intelligence from multiple sources.
· Represent KIYATEC at select medical meetings and programs.
· Use appropriate and ethical judgement in the distribution of all information.
· Maintain compliance with all internal and external legal and regulatory guidelines.
· Performing other duties as assigned Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, performance management programs, and applicable national and local regulations.