Are you looking for more?
At Bausch + Lomb, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing, and more opportunities for our team. As a global eye healthcare company with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Bausch + Lomb is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Bausch + Lomb.
What we need:
Bausch + Lomb is looking for Human Resources Generalist who can do more for Bausch + Lomb Greenville Solutions Plant and Greenville Distribution Center.
This position will partner with the Greenville team to execute HR strategy in the areas of recruiting, talent development, engagement, and retention, as well as provide day-to-day HR Support for client groups.
What you’ll do:
· Develop creative recruitment campaigns designed to attract top talent to our manufacturing organization
· Partner with leaders to identify areas of opportunity and develop strategy to strengthen overall team performance
· Solve problems – do you like to figure things out and make things better? If you enjoy a challenge then you’ll love us – problem solving areas include, but not limited to: HRIS, training & development and effective performance management.
· Conduct employee relations investigations and provide recommendations to leadership.
· Lead employee engagement efforts.
· Provide day-to-day HR support.
What you have:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 3 to 5 years of HR Experience
· Broad knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and policies.
· Willingness to learn on the job and grow your career.
What you’re good at:
· Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise, and professionalism.
· Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
· Combining enthusiasm and passion for creative and persuasive communication with excellent grammar skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to persuade, market, and sell new ideas to leadership.
· Driving optimization and results through reporting and analytics
· Identifying areas of opportunity and building a strategy to develop and improve the organization
· Building rapport and trust with all levels of our organization.
While we’re an in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance person and professional time.